Currently, Bronx Alumnae Chapter awards one (1) four-year scholarship in the amount of $8,000, dispersed at $1,000 per semester, to a high school senior who is a resident of the Bronx and maintains each semester in college an overall 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale. In addition, we award several one-time scholarship grants, varying from $500 to $1,000, to Bronx high school seniors entering college.
The 2023 Scholarship Application is NOW AVAILABLE!
Download BxACDST 2023 Scholarship Application
Scholarship Recipient is determined based on the following criteria:
- – student plans to attend a four year college in the Fall of 2023;
- – student has demonstrated ability to master college level work;
- – student has a minimum overall academic B average;
- – student participates in extracurricular activities in or out of school; and
- – student resides in the Bronx
Scholarship Application Packet for Candidate(s) MUST include:
- – a completed application form;
- – an essay from the student answering 1 of 3 prompts;
- – Two (2) letters of recommendation, with at least one from a teacher/guidance counselor;
- – an official high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE POSTMARKED BY: Saturday, FEBRUARY 25, 2023
RETURN APPLICATION TO:
Bronx Alumnae Chapter
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
P.O. Box 102
Bronx, New York 10467
ATTENTION: Ms. Knight, Scholarship Chair
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Scholarship Chair at Scholarship@dstbx.org