Help your community receive the federal funding it needs for the next 10 years by completing this 10 question survey in under 10 minutes.
Not sure where to start? Visit, www.my2020census.gov
Here are some things you should know:
- Your immigration status does not matter!
- The CENSUS is available online and by phone in 13 different languages
- ANYONE and EVERYONE in your household should be counted
- This includes babies, children, family members, guests…Everybody
- Your information does NOT get shared with other federal departments or agencies
- It is against the law for the Census Bureau to share personal data with any law enforcement agency
- You do NOT have to be a US citizen to fill out the Census
***As of May 19th, 50.4% of Bronx residents have been counted in the 2020 Census